Senior Data Scientist
An up and coming SaaS company in the multimedia space is looking to bring on a Senior Data Scientist to help grow the engineering team.
In this role, you’ll engage with the world’s largest telecom, cable, satellite and Internet TV providers to design and document high-availability solutions based on customer requirements. You’ll help customers identify real-time predictive analytic trends, and assist customers to make strategic media decisions from their large-scale database.
Great central location to the Silicon Valley! Candidates in the South Bay will be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Data modeling and statistical optimization.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (PhD preferred)
- Expertise in R and Python
- Extensive experience with relational, non-relational, and unstructured database environments (Oracle, Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, or PostgreSQL)
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skillsets (Statistics background is a plus)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Health benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home once a week