A rapidly growing digital advertising company located in El Segundo is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to their growing team. They are willing to pay up to $130,000 for the ideal candidate. They are looking for an innovative DevOps Engineer to assist with supporting the development of their next generation platform and keep their large-scale applications highly available. In this role, you will have the opportunity to spin up new instances of EC2/S3 servers using AWS, maintain their Jenkins environment and automate the server environment using Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Linux server experience (preferably CentOS/Ubuntu)
- High level scripting experience with Python
- AWS experience with EC2, S3, R53 and Cloudwatch
- Configuration Management with Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef
- Docker experience is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package including stock options
- Health benefits
- 401k with 25% match up to 6%
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex hours.