Senior UX/UI Designer
An education start-up, located in Sunnyvale, is looking to hire a full-time Senior UI/UX Designer to join the team. The company is a well-funded Series A start up that was featured on Shark Tank.
The company is an all in one education platform where teachers, parents and administrators can easily interact on all school matters from on-boarding to payments. They are looking to bring on a Senior UI/UX Designer to work on their web and mobile applications. This is the first design hire, so they will have a large voice in the design of this product. This is a great role for an ambitious designer ready to join a start-up with great potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UI/UX or Product Design experience
- Experience designing on a variety of platforms
- Strong Interaction Design skill set
- Portfolio which displays exceptional visual design
Desired Skills & Experience
- BFA in design or equivalent industry experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit