Senior UI/UX Designer
A leading healthcare SaaS company in Mountain VIew is looking for Senior UI/UX Designer to join their team. The Senior UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating mockups and wireframes for one of their new flagship products.
The product itself is a one-stop shop for physicians, patients, and providers alike to work together in order to provide the most affordable and quality healthcare possible. The company has been recognized by popular media outlets as one of the fastest growing software companies in the medical field. By putting their people first, the company has also been voted one of the best places to work in Silicon Valley.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional UI/UX design
- 2+ years of website design and development and extensive knowledge of responsive design
- Working knowledge of jQuery, HTML5, and CSS
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Axure is a huge plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance (HMO and PPO Options)
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working hours and casual dress
- Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k with generous match
- Flex spending accounts