Senior POS Software Developer (.NET, C#, SQL)
A financial product company in Philadelphia is looking for a senior POS full-stack developer to join their development team. Their exciting product has been around for five years and is extremely successful; it is a real-time software connectivity product used by well over 1000 clients & partners, including Microsoft & Aramark. They employ an impressive team of .NET developers who strive to create the best product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
- C#.NET 4.0, 4.5
- POS experience: Equinox, Verifone, Ingenico, Magtek
- Strong understanding of Service Layer Technologies (REST, WCF, nServiceBus, SOA, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Experience developing high availability / scalable web applications is preferred
- Working knowledge of network hardware/protocols: GIT, Liquidbase, Jenkins, TFS
- Experience with another Object Oriented / Functional language (Java, C++, Scala, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or related field) is preferred
Benefits & Perks
The company offers schedule flexibility, some remote flexibility, 401K & benefits, stock options, a casual office environment and an excellent bonus structure. Their office is also a 5 minute walk from a train station.