Apply for this job
October 12, 2017
San Francisco, CA
Machine Learning Engineer
Fraud detection and big data analytics software startup in San Mateo is hiring a Senior Research Engineer (Data Scientist) to join their growing top-notch engineering team. You will join a team of PhDs in a data science capacity. You will work write algorithms for threat detection in mobile device data.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in mathematics or related academic field with their PhD. He or she will also have strong Python experience, or an ability to write production-ready code in similar language.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to code in Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with MLlib, TensorFlow, or Keras
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms versus statistical modeling
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working closely with data engineering's
- History of success in startup environments
- Strong communication and team-oriented attitude
Benefits & Perks
- Join a promising and profitable startup in fraud detection space!
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work with newest technologies and thrive in innovative environment
- Motivated and passionate team
Apply for this Job
Nicole Pryt is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings