Here in the Loop, a technology company is transforming the way communities take care of themselves. They offer an all-in-one biometric and activity data feed for personal health management and information sharing with friends, family and trusted healthcare providers. They are looking to bring on Fulltime, strong Mid to Senior .NET developer to work on self-screening health station networks across the United States with a robust online community platform that is linked to over 80 health devices, activity trackers and apps. Tech: C#, ASP.NET, Web API, SQL, Angular, React and Azure. For the right candidate 125k+.
Are you looking to make an IMPACT instead of feeling like a little cog in a big corporate machine? Seeking the opportunity to work in a truly COLLABORATIVE environment where you can have a VOICE and learn a trick or two? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- Theoretical and practical computer science background
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Proven track record of developing high quality, high-performance, and scalable software in a SOA-based environment
- Experience with .NET 3.x or later
- Working knowledge of C#
- Experience implementing and consuming RESTful web services with ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with both Microsoft SQL Server as well as NOSQL / non-relational database technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of network protocols
- Proven experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience working with cellular technology is a plus
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan
- Benefits package
- Visions benefits
- Life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time