Senior Software Engineer - .NET w/ ElasticSearch
The analytics division of the world’s largest real estate services company, located in downtown Dallas is expanding their development team and web presence. They provide best-in-class research, data, and analytics tools and services to advise and assist their clients. Their focus is to maximize returns while managing risk in the commercial real estate space. Their clients comprise of institutional advisers, fund managers, government agencies, insurance companies, and almost everything in between.
They are looking for a skilled Senior .NET developer to assist in the development and production of new client facing applications and websites. Specifically, these are machine learning applications within their search engines. Ideally looking for engineers that are skilled with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Angular (1 or 2), Entity, Elastic Search, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC and SQL
- 2+ years as a full stack developer
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development lifecycle.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science
- Can tackle problems head on and resolve issues independently
- Any exposure to Elastic Search is a huge plus
- Ability to work on a team and across different departments
Benefits & Perks
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan options
- Professional development and cross-training
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual bonus and salary reviews