Junior Software Quality Engineer
A software as a service company that specializes in producing unique solutions for the financial industry is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The SQA will work on automating regression suites, working with a team of 2 other Quality Engineers. The company will be re-platforming their mainframe environment to work on business to business applications.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to gain additional experience with Selenium and SOAPUI. This is a position that will offer a ton of growth and a significant career path. Typically, the company hires senior resources, but the hiring manager is looking for someone with 2 years of experience in testing software products. The SQA should have a strong Computer Science background and understand the full SDLC. You will also have the opportunity to be impactful in a small, casual environment. The SQA will also benefit from mentorship from more senior members of the quality assurance team.
This is a direct hire position and all candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. Additionally, this is an exciting positon that will not be open for long, don’t hesitate in sending your resume!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver and SOAPUI for automated testing efforts
- Experience working in a .NET environment, with experience automating Microsoft-based technology systems
- A BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience performing end to end testing and automating a regression suite
- Passionate about technology and solving complex problems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of OOP and C# experience
- Quick learner with ability to be adaptable
- Humble demeanor with a willigness to learn new approaches and technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Lots of room for growth and career advancement
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match on contributions
- PTO, flexible scheduling, and casual working environment