Senior Angular Engineer
A technology-solutions company located in Plano, TX if looking to hire a Senior Angular Engineer to join their growing team. The company delivers solutions that streamline the payment process to help organizations reduce costs-which enable organizations to work with to take control of costs associated with payments. The organization is growing and currently engaged in the initiative of migrating and updating their current code base.
The Senior Angular Developer will be on the application development team, and involved in all phases of the SDLC and will be impactful on architecture, design, quality and implementation. You will also be working to contribute to the team and help them focus on scalability, security, and performance. You will have the opportunity to implement best practices and delivery strategies, along with remaining current on technology techniques. The Senior Angular Engineer will also be responsible for serving as a coach and mentor for other engineers in the department.
This is a position that will work with a small, highly collaborative team, and you will be working with some of the industry leading technologists! The company has great retention and is looking for someone who wants to be employed with the organization long-term.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Full-Stack software development, with a preference and strong focus on client-side development utilizing AngularJS.
- Experience or understanding of .NET applications utilizng C#, MVC, .NET Core
- Strong experience with JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Agile and/or Kanban with JIRA required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with T-SQL queries and peform data modeling
- Experience with large transformation or modernization projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary with strong bonus potential
- Generous benefits package with strong bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance majority provided by employer
- Flexible scheduling and generous paid time off