Senior Systems Administrator
A local retirement home is looking for a senior level systems administrator. You will lead a team of five to maintain their Windows network and keep everything working smoothly. There is a lot of moving around involved so having a car is a must. The best candidates are good problem solvers and enjoy working in a small, tight-knit environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in systems administration or related field
- Experience with VMWare and Active Directory
- Familiarity with SCCM and Solarwinds Network Monitoring
- Experience with Group Policy, Citrix, Palo Alto and SAN Storage
- Solid customer service, telephone, verbal, listening, and written communication skills required
- Ability to be flexible in terms of scheduling needs to Support a 24x7 operation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Powershell
- Keeping current on tech news and trends
Benefits & Perks
- Work from home, unlimited PTO, and team trips around the globe with an innovative environment!