This growing SF company is revolutionizing the way B2B companies do sales and marketing. They are looking to bring on a junior-midlevel DevOps engineer to bring an Infrastructure-as-Code mentality to their engineering department. Your role would be to join a semi-developed CI/CD pipeline (they’re working with Jenkin’s and Google’s Bazel) alongside a toolchain base of Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos. Culturally, Premal, the VP of Engineering is looking to bring on an engineer who takes on a broad view of how the company can scale more efficiently, drive costs down, etc.
This is a great opportunity to really have a say in the company’s growth and work with cutting-edge technology. Every level of management works directly with the engineers, so you will have a good eye on the entire operation as you work.
Required Skills & Experience
· Experience with any modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
· 3+ years experience in a Developer and/or DevOps related role
· Exposure to Docker
· Working knowledge of Python
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience with Linux System Administration tasks
· Exposure to Bazel
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive salary and bonuses
· Health benefits
· Working in the heart of SOMA