Mid-Level Software Engineer (C#)
This developer would primarily be working in groups of 2-3 on a multiple of exciting projects for their internal platform. If you’re looking to expand your skills, use cutting-edge technologies, and work on an exciting gamut of projects for various clients, then this is a great opportunity for you. This person should be excited to join a growing company here in Orange County!
- 4+ years of experience programming with C#, ASP.net, and SQL
- Professional experience developing with the latest web-based technologies and methodologies
- Ability to handle to use the entire Microsoft stack
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as Angular
- A strong willingness to collaborate in a team development atmosphere
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits including health, dental, vision
- 401K with match options
- PTO/paid sick and vacation days
- Fun, collaborative office environment!
- Casual dress/culture