Senior Systems Engineer
Are you interested in working for a leading entertainment company in Glendale, California that is changing the space of the entertainment industry? This well-established company is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to be a contributor to the automation team. They are willing to pay up to $80.00 per hour for a specialized engineer.
Our client is a Fortune 500, global entertainment and content leader that is one of the most recognized brands in the world. They are looking to add on a Senior Systems Engineer to their Enterprise Infrastructure Services team in their Glendale, CA office. This engineer will be responsible for scaling their virtualized and cloud-hosted infrastructure, automating server deployments and configurations, and infrastructure provisioning with tools such as Terraform, Docker, etc. The ideal candidate will have a strong scripting/automation background with Ruby or Python, as well as configuration management with Chef or Puppet. Local candidates only.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years experience with Linux Systems Engineering (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and GCP
- Strong scripting experience with Ruby or Python
- Configuration management experience with Chef or Puppet
- Experience with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Infrastructure provisioning and containerization experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit