Business Intelligence Developer at an IT Consulting Firm (90K)
An Irvine based consulting firm is seeking a Mid-Level Business Intelligence Developer for a full time position. They are able to compensate up to 90k per year. As a BI developer you will be expected to work directly with their stakeholders to collect requirements which you will use to design and develop reporting solutions.
The ideal candidate will be have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will function well in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to identify source data issues and collaborate with the appropriate team to fix the issues. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow at a great company. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience of BI Development
- Advanced skills using MS SQL 12 utilizing SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS (1 year +)
- Experience using ETL
- Requirements gathering
- Skilled in developing reports using Power BI (1 Year+)
- Skilled in SQL Query writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relatable degree is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical
- Paid vacation time (2 weeks)
- 401K and more!