Senior iOS Engineer
Our client, a financial investment firm, is seeking a Senior iOS Engineer to join their rapidly growing team in their Marina del Rey office. They are willing to pay up to $75/hour for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and development of cutting edge mobile applications for the iOS platform. This candidate will join a team of software engineers to primarily build advanced applications for the iOS platform as well as unit-test code for robustness and responsiveness of applications. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment as well as enjoys working with cutting edge technology, then we are ready to receive your application!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience highly preferred
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development cycle
- Proficiency with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Publication of one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Fluent in understanding code versioning tools
- Experience building iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Text, and Core Animation
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit