Senior iOS Mobile Developer
Are you an iOS developer and looking to work for a company that is a leader in mobile technology with an awesome benefits package? This company has brought their customers closer to their fans by creating hundreds of mobile apps for sports teams and live events.
Through personalized in-stadium and out-of-stadium mobile experiences, this company builds long-term fan loyalty delivered as a cloud-based SaaS solution. Their apps also improve margins for the venue owners through paperless ticketing, parking, and concession operation solutions. They are willing to pay up to $65/hour for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of advanced applications for iOS with graphics programming, XML parsing in Cocoa, Objective C, and ImageKit
- At least one live iOS app in Apple’s App Store
- In depth knowledge of CoreGraphics, CoreAudio, and CoreData
- Expert at writing and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Full SDLC understanding, with release to Apple’s App Store
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit