Senior Reliability Engineer
Looking for an active Senior Reliability Engineer to join our DevOps cultured large-scale production company. Candidates should have a strong background in Amazon Web Services (AWS) along with an enthusiastic outlook on their work.
This contracted opportunity is available in Anaheim California compensating an upwards of $65/hr. This position is reserved for a passionate and independent worker looking to grow their DevOps background.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years experience in Software Development
- Proficient in web technologies like Apache, Nginx, and Tomcat
- At least one queuing and caching technology: RabbitMQ , Redis, ElasticSearch or Varnish
- Application monitoring and instrumentation with Data Dog, New Relic or similar
- Expertise in internet technologies and network protocols, including DNS, HTTP, basic load balancing configurations using ELBs/ALBs.
- Expert in AWS ELBs/ALBs.
- Skills to author tools and automation with Chef or Puppet.
- Must be proficient in Python, Ruby, Java or Golang
- Demonstrates exceptional troubleshooting methodology, including the ability to author and instruct new methodologies to the SE team.
- Able to evaluate new system and/or infrastructure solutions for technical feasibility against known requirements and standards.
- Effective project management and planning on large-scale projects with an ability to design and deliver training to other staff.
- Experience supporting NoSQL, Triple Stores, Graph databases
- Expertise in Docker and one or more schedulers such as Amazon ECS or Kubernetes
- Understand application design and dependencies for the sites the team supports.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Casual Atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Strong benefits package with multiple providers
- Highly agile environment with other strong engineers
- Career growth
- Company Bonuses