Linux System Administrator (Overnight)
A leading company that uses information technology for both tactical and operative advantages, is hiring for a Sr. Professional Linux Administrator to join their team. Ideal candidates should have proficient oral and written communication skills, must have good customer service skills, work with network administrators to configure and troubleshoot issues originating from network.
This company requires the expertise and hard work of a diverse staff for success. Great opportunity to work with a brand-named company utilizing the latest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Should be proficient in Vmware
- Must have good customer service skills
- Work with network administrators to configure and troubleshoot issues emanating from network
- Build, configure, secure and deploy Red Hat LINUX standalone and Virtual Machine
- Troubleshoot NetBackup related backup issues as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to debug Solaris 10 and/or linux 5.3/6.2 and/or VCS 5.[0|1] under time pressure
- Proven Experience with Solaris 10 or Red Hat 5 &6 and/or VCS operating systems in installing, configuring, and maintaining. to include storage management, package & patch management via satellite server, and host security.
- Knowing authentication tools like ldap/cyberark is a plus.
- Build, configure, secure and deploy Solaris 10 system (global)
Benefits & Perks
- Great Health Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Commuter reimbursement