Senior DevOps Engineer (Docker)
Growing cybersecurity company with offices in San Francisco is looking to add a Senior DevOps to their team of ethical hackers. The company is passionate about creating innovative solutions for the worlds ever changing cybersecurity needs. This is a role that can offer a lot of growth, both technically and personally, and can pay up to 170k.
When you join the team get ready to hit the ground running. You will be taking a leading role to automate solutions into AWS infrastructure as well as building the monitoring tooling for issues in the Docker cluster. You will also be responsible for the design and development of the CI/CD using tools like Jenkins and Maven. If you like working in scalable environments with a collaborative team, don’t hesistate to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS
- Cloud automation experience using preferably Chef
- 5+ years of scripting experience in Python, Ruby, or Bash
- Knowledge of scaling high-traffic environments
- Some understanding of secrurity compliance
- Willing to take on a leadership role
Benefits & Perks
- Office within walking distance of public transportation and BART
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- High potential for growth