Senior Windows Automation Engineer
A locally headquartered company in utilities management is hiring for a Windows Automation engineer to start ASAP! The company is undergoing new prototypes and solutions, and they need someone to bring expertise to their environment.
The company has about 100 Windows servers in their environment, but this person will be more hands-on with Powershell and Cloud computing (the infrastructure is deployed on Azure). Candidates should have experience writing automation scripts from scratch in Powershell to design new deployments, solutions and software implementations. In Azure this person will help map out requirements for new solution management and system deployments. There are original POCs in the works, and this person will help prototype and evaluate them. This person will also help migrate their Exchange environment to Office 365, and there may be upcoming storage projects that this person will be responsible for (they’re using EMC for storage).
This position is for a candidate who can bring technically innovative solutions and good communication skills to the company, as you may be required to interact with nontechnical people. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows (‘12R2, ’16)
- VMware (vCenter, vSphere, vRealize)
- Azure services (spend analysis, requirement mapping, system deployment)
- Exchange to Office 365 migrations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a VDI environment
- Experience writing automation scripts from scratch using Powershell
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
- Agile/Scrum experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit