Software Development Manager
Senior .NET Developers!!!! Is there anyone that has been a hands-on developer for the last 5-6 years but now you think it is the right time to make the transition into a Lead role? How about anyone that wants to stay technical but sharpen their business acumen? Right now our client, one of the leading management consulting companies in the country, is looking for a Senior/Lead .NET Developer that will be building a software product used by many of the Fortune 500. The Senior .NET Developer will need great communication skills, as one of the things they will be doing is interfacing with clients to work on new features and upgrades.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software engineering or developing
- 2 years experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, and generics
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of web applications
- Experience building windows services and web services
- Proficiency in SQL fundamentals, T-SQL, stored procedures and optimizing database applications for high scale, low latency
- Experience in implementing cross browser web applications
- Experience in implementing fault tolerant and elastically scalable applications and services
- Experience in the Microsoft Azure cloud service platform
- Successful track record of seeing projects through the complete software development cycle
Benefits & Perks
- 10-12% Bonus
- Greenfield development.