Senior .NET Application Development
One of the world’s largest financial institutions is looking to add a Senior .Net Application Developer to their team. The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, enhancing, testing, supporting, maintaining and debugging software applications that support client facing web applications. The selected candidate will work in our client’s State of the art downtown Dallas office.
With 7-10 years of working with the Microsoft tech-stack the candidate will be able to leverage their technical skills to Lead and mentor our client’s development team. The candidate will primarily be work with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular, with some exposure Web services, REST APIs, SOAP, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years working with C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- 3-5 years working with Web services, REST APIs, RESTful, SOAP, and SQL
- Ability to work independently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit