A product company, located in Dallas, is looking to add a Back-End Engineer to their team. This company specializes in building applications that utilize natural language processing, machine learning, and data as a service for their clients. This person will be responsible for creating Back-End services focused on a client facing application. In this role you will be doing primarily greenfield development, and focusing on innovative, unique approaches to product development.
Are you passionate about technology, driven, and love working in a team based environment? This may be the position for you! Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Professional experience with one of the following: Scala, Ruby, Java, Python
- Go, Haskel, or Rust experience is a plus
- You will also assist in regular code reviews.
- You should be a self- reliant
Desired Skills & Experience
- You must be project and task oriented with attention to detail
- Passionate about working in a startup culture and environment
- Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/ technologies
- Leadership Skills/ Experience
- Understanding of the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Relaxed/ Casual Environment
- Free catered lunches every day
- Fooseball competitions and company sponsored happy hours
- Awesome, collaborative team