Senior Messaging and Collaboration Analyst
This massive progressive Philadelphia native company is looking to bring on an exchange and office 356 guru, titled as a Senior Technical Analyst. Located right in center city Philadelphia, my client provides the staffing and concessions from anything to professional sports teams to fortune 500 companies, located all over the country.
Ideally, the right candidate would have a strong background with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2013. Further, this position will require the individual to lead migrations on premise to O365 cloud services. As this role is also a bit more senior, you will be providing tier three support for all collaboration platforms. Having experience with building exchange servers and SQL servers is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience of exchange experience (perferably as an exchange engineer)
- Strong experience in a Windows environment
- Active Directory
- Leadership experience
- Microsoft applications including Lync 2013
- Experience with disaster recovery
Benefits & Perks
- Full dental, health, vision
Flexible work hours