Help Desk Specialist
Small pharmaceutical company in Redwood City has an open job for an Entry-Level IT Support Specialist in the downtown office.
The company has created some of the most cutting-edge probiotics available on the market. The Redwood City office is still small, and as in IT specialist you will provide technical support to all internal users both face to face and over the phone. This is a great opportunity to get into a company that is large globally, small locally, and has tons of room for growth.
If you are a Junior IT Engineer and want to advance your career, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-1 years as Help Desk Support Engineer
- Expertise both Windows and Mac—we use both!
- Expert level of communication, both verbal and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability and desire to travel
- Knowledge of Networking
Benefits & Perks
- 3 weeks PTO,
- Anthem PPO Health Coverage
- Anthem Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Metlife Dental coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 401K matching
- 6 weeks maternal and paternal leave
- Fitness reimbursement up to $100 monthly
- Catered lunch every day and plenty of snacks
- Company season tickets to the Giants
- Diversity in the workplace