Windows DevOps Engineer
Are you interested in working for a well-established gaming Company in San Diego that is responsible for one of the most successful gaming products in the world? This well-established company is looking for a DevOps engineer within the Microsoft Stack to oversee IT ops of multiple business avenues, web servers and automation/deployments willing to pay up to $150,000k for a snow flake killing engineer. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a mixed windows heavy and some Linux environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re an systems engineer, junior DevOps or a well-rounded fundamental technician who can live on the command line and knows the fundaments of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation networks, setting up VPN’s, and managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems engineer/DevOps in a windows environment.
- Configuration management with Chef (Recipe’s and Cookbooks)
- Scripting/Automation with powershell/ PowerCLI/DSC required.
- Ability to manage/maintain 1500+ servers with team.
- Heavy Storage Experience.
- Managing IIS within a .NET/C# application.
- CI/CD pipeline builds a plus. (Jenkins/GIT).
- Large VMware multi-cluster environment.
- Database Experience is a must.
- Monirtoing with Splunk, AppDynamics, Nagios, ect.
- Experience with TCP/IP networks
- Experience with Domain Name Servers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy, UrbanCode Deploy, CodeDeploy
Benefits & Perks
- Performance Bonus
- 401K options
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- Flexible work Schedule- Possible remote down the line.
- PTO/paid holidays
- Amazing work Culture.
Fully Stocked Kitchen