Database Engineer/Administrator (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
An advertising and content software company in Santa Monica is looking for a seasoned database administrator. They are willing to pay up to $120,000 for the ideal candidate. You’ll be working for the leading online art gallery that narrows the gap between art enthusiasts and the art they love. This company is changing the way that people buy and sell art.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ work experience as a DBA in a LINUX environment
- Proficiency in at least two of the following database technologies: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Couchbase and Redis.
- Experience setting up replications
- Experience with one scripting language: Python, Bash, or Perl.
- Experience working with LINUX platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ansible, Terraform or Puppet.
- AWS (RDS/EC2).
- Docker containers, LXC, etc.
- Percona Toolkit.
- Kubernetes (or any other orchestration frameworks)
Benefits & Perks
- Cool office environment and culture (ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts