Senior Software Engineer (Java, Docker, AWS, Spark)
Our client located in downtown Chicago is hiring for a Senior Java Engineer that is looking for a great opportunity to join an established, nationwide company in the Loop that is seeing rapid growth. Offering their technologies and services to over 90% of Fortune 500 companies, this company is doing very big things. If you are familiar with the Internet of Things, than this is a position for you. You will contribute on the platform applications team and help build out their cloud based hub. The team is very diverse, intelligent, and passionate about what they are building out, with a very startup feel to it. The ideal candidate will be someone ready to take on and learn new technologies.
· 3-5 years Java experience
- Experience using DevOps tools like Docker, Marathon, Kubernetes
- Experience using real-time data streaming technologies like Spark, Kafka, and Lambdas
- Proficient working under AWS cloud and working with AWS cloud service technologies
· Experience working with Spring MVC and Hibernate as an ORM
· Strong experience building out RESTful APIs
· Proficient using MySQL and/or NoSQL
· Background working with scalability issues is a plus
· Experience working with MongoDB is a plus
· Background of working within an agile team
This is a great opportunity to join a team that offers room for growth, while also being able to work with cutting edge technologies that are revolutionizing their industry. Engineers looking to develop a product that you can really get behind and passionate about, this would be it. This position also offers a very competitive salary to engineers.
Senior, Engineer, Developer, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST, API, SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, AWS, MongoDB, Scalability, Solr, IOT, Cloud, Amazon, Web, Services, Career, Job, Chicago, Downtown, Loop, JSON, Angular, RESTful,