Python/Go Software Engineer @ Security Start-Up in Cambridge
A well-known company in Cambridge is seeking a Software Engineer experienced in either Python or Go to help them build their security automation and orchestration platform. They’re willing to pay over $100K for a full time position.
The platform will be used by institutions such as universities, enterprises, and even the government. Key responsibilities will include building plugin integrations, deploying software, and working in a team environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Python or Go
- Experience with Linux/GNU, git, Docker
- Experience with REST APIs
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401k plan
- Amazing work environment
- Great people