Full Stack .NET Developer
A cutting edge startup in Boston is looking for solid full stack engineers to develop financial applications to help individuals and businesses alleviate college debt. They have built a ground breaking systems to help companies and individuals share the burden of paying off student debt.
They are looking for a solid mid-level full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end technologies. In this position, you will work closely with architects, DevOps, QA, business users and other developers to implement features and resolve technical issues related to our product. You will also build and maintain tools and work on strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and will be an active participant in the development community.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or Master’s in Computer Science
- Experience in the entire SDLC utilizing a formal development process such as Agile.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid Full Stack Experience with C# language, ASP.NET MVC
- Front End development experience with Angular2 or React/Redux, Node.js, etc.
- Developer level operations proficiency. Ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, load balancers, hypervisors, etc.
- Development experience of iOS or Android application is a bonus
- Knowledge of Xamarin is a bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Fully covered health care
- 401k retirement plan options
- Professional development and cross-training.
- Commuter Benefits
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines.