Java Developer (Backend or Full Stack)
A software company specializing in software for financial services is looking to expand their team by 3 full stack or backend heavy Java developers (80%+ backend.) These positions are senior in nature and can compensate up to $115,000 for the right individuals. This role is located in Toronto's bustling financial district, close to Union Station and the TTC line.
The project would be to build the backend and scale the products out to handle a lot of real-time transactions. The Director of Development is looking for developers who are well experienced with Java, JEE, MySQL. Any experience with frontend technologies, especially Angular 1.5 will put you ahead of other candidates. Interested? Apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Java and JEE/J2EE suite
- MySQL or Oracle
- Ability to communicate with other members of your team
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited University/College or equivalent
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including RRSP matching and bonus
- Learning and development
- Growth, lots of team expansions