Consulting Data Architect
A client located in Manhattan is looking for a Consulting Data Architect to join their engineering team. This company aims to build better data platforms for marketers. Their platform is simply the fastest way for Global 2000 companies to connect all of their first party digital and offline data, generate insights on what drives customer behavior, and directly connect with all of their marketing apps.
This person will be a part of the field team and should come from a strong IT consulting, coding, architecture background. They are responsible for designing deployment and integration architecture, sizings and plans to help customers get up and running quickly.
Key experiences in:
- Data integration (i.e. ETL)
- Data warehousing
- Operational datastores
- Business Intelligence platforms
- Developing technical specifications including architecture
- Systems architecture, technology deployment, programming
- Large scale distributed processing architectures
- Understanding of configuration management systems
- Recent working knowledge of databases from install to operations
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
- Ability to manage deliverables and work closely with team members to lead delivery of technology enabled deployment
- Ability to play a vital role in supporting business development activities as a technology subject matter expert
- Building relationships with our key clients
- Work as part of a team and lead deployments
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of practice leading data integration projects in enterprise environments
- Direct practice working with enterprise data models, ideally in retail, telco, and financial services
- Proven skills at managing customer tensions, expectations and providing visibility on project timelines
- Expertise with classic and modern data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDB, and Kafka)
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Work with the smartest people in the industry.
- Top health insurance benefits.
- Convenient working location with great subway access