Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you looking for a cutting edge SAAS company that is growing at a huge pace? A company located in the Irvine area is hiring a Lead Software Developer with experience in QA Automation engineering to their team. If you like building out Software Quality Assurance automation as a Java developer in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, this role is for you! In this role you will plan, develop, automate and execute software and testing environments.
Please apply if you are known to have great attention to detail, a thorough understanding of standard QA practices, and experience in an agile environment. Ideally, you have strong CS fundamentals and have the mind of a software engineer – just geared toward quality. Apply now and get to work with other brilliant engineers like yourself and work in a high growth environment!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing and/or development.
- Strong automation skills with the ability to build automation frameworks from scratch.
- Java Development (OOP).
- Experience with Automation tools such as a Selenium WebDriver
- In depth knowledge of software testing methodology, test development and test execution
- Use of Zephyr, JIRA, etc.
- Strong experience with Git, Perforce, SVN, Jenkins, is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills wanted, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong plus if you have experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Travis, Hudson, Etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Strong health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Work/life balance
- Flexible 8 hour shifts
- Diverse work culture