One of the leading financial and investment start-ups in So-Cal is looking to bring on a smart, passionate, Mid-senior Business Analyst with knowledge of end to end business analyst duties. You will be focusing on their customer-facing web portal/application.
With a fun, casual, and collaborative work environment, this is definitely an amazing time to join a team who is driven and passionate about creating the best software solutions possible for their growing client base. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to come in and hit the ground running with little supervision. They must have strong analytically and terrific client engagement skills, and will be interacting heavily with their offshore Nanjing development team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communications skills with both local and international clients
- Subject matter expert for business analyst needs.
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Ability to create user stories and relay information to cross functional teams.
- Agile methodology expertise.
- Testing and validation of product.
- QA task experience
- SQL experience needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- TFS Experience a plus.
- Ability to work with cross functioning teams.
- User story creation
- Leading stand ups/ team meetings
- Communicating with company stakeholders
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit