Lead DevOps Engineer
Are you interested in building an AWS environment from scratch, utilize containerization, and eventually push CI/CD with you in the drive seat? Look no further! This well-established company is looking for a Linux DevOps engineer to push automation, kill snowflakes and deploy cloud environments willing to pay up to $140,000k for a strong engineer. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a heavy Linux environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation at a fundamental level not just surface level.
If you’re an senior systems engineer, senior DevOps or a well-rounded fundamental technician who can live on the command line and knows the fundaments of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation, networks managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems engineer/DevOps in a Linux environment.
- Scripting/Automation with Ansible, Chef or Puppet required.
- Cloud architecture exposure required.(AWS or Rackspace)
- CI/CD pipeline builds a plus. (Jenkins/ TravisCI /GIT).
- Architectural builds of infrustructure systems/networks.
- Apache web server experience.
- VMware virtualization for large environments
- Database experience with SQL, mySQL and msSQL (querries)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Load Balancing
- HAProxy a big plus
- Docker containerization experience a plus.
- Deployment tools such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
Benefits & Perks
- 401K options
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- Flexible work Schedule
- PTO/paid holidays
- Fully Stocked Kitchen