Team Lead - Java
One of the leading SaaS companies for the higher education management space is looking for a senior full stack java developer to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity to work on high traffic consumer web applications used by millions of students across the country during the crucial college application process. The organization is doing extremely well and looking to build out the team to help handle the massive scaling issues that come along with adding thousands of users a month.
Required Skills & Experience
- You should have at least 1 year of leading and mentoring junior dev’s (title not needed)
- You should be an expert at Java
- You should have a good understanding of moder Spring (MVC or Boot)
- You shoud have a strong middle tier RESTful API background
- It would be great if you’ve build cloud based SaaS solutions in AWS
- It would be great if you have as a CS degree
Benefits & Perks
This is a spot to list two types of benefits: health benefits/ 401k/dental/etc AND unique benefits of the company. Think of this as a place to mention something cool about the company. Is there an option to telecommute a few times a week? Do they have bring your dog to work days? Can they wear jeans? This is your last chance to sell the company. You could also include beneficial tech knowledge as a perk!