CISSP Security Network Engineer with DBA experience
***Note to applicants- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship and will only be accepting local candidates***
Our client located in Long Beach, CA, is seeking CISSP with Database Administrator experience to join their team. They can pay up to 180K for the right candidate. They are looking for a candidate with over 10 years of professional experience. The engineer chosen will be one that is not only able to hit the ground running but also be able to fit their company culture. The ideal candidate will have a background in the healthcare industry and have a strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. If you are interested and you meet the requirements then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 10 or more years of professional experience
- CISSP is required
- 5+ years of security network engineering experience
- 5+ years of database administration experience
- SQL 08’, SSIS, and SSRS
- T-SQL skills with stored procedures, triggers, functions, and views
- Performance tuning their database
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a small team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Network Security Engineer Certification is a plus!
- CISM is a plus!
- MCSA DBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 401K and matching
- Monthly office events!