Are you interested in working for a leading sports entertainment company in Playa Vista/ LA that is changing the space of the entertainment industry? This well-established company is looking for a DevOps engineer to be a contributor to the automation team. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a Linux environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re an systems engineer, junior DevOps or automation specialist who can live on the command line, work with chef or puppet for configuration management and knows the fundaments of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation strong networking, setting up CI pipelines, and managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as a DevOps engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with Systems/DevOps engineer in a Linux environment.
- LAMP stack experience
- Scripting/Automation with Python required.
- Apache and Nginx web server experience.
- AWS builds/architecture experience.
- Automation with Chef, Puppet, or Ansible a must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Hadoop clusters or Mongo DB.
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
- Docker Containerization experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit