Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer that has a pastime in automotive or things that go fast? A well-established fintech company is looking for a QA Automation engineer who is familiar with both Mobile and web testing practices. The ideal engineer will have strong exposure to Ruby testing environments, automation with selenium and the full testing package of regression, performance, unit, API, UI and black box testing.
If you are a QA engineer looking to be a part of a strong automation team, grow your skillset and integrate with development, BSA’s and Ops teams then please apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 or more years experience with QA engineering.
- Ruby or Java environment testing experience required
- Automation with selenium required.
- Acceptance (UAT) Testing needed.
- Web and mobile application testing
- Regression testing (Watir, Selenium, RFT, SilkTest)
- SQL testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Selenium builds from scratch
- Cucumber, Capybara and Calabash experience.
- Jenkins CI
- AWS testing environment
Benefits & Perks
- 401K options
- Medical benefits including dental, vision and healthcare
- Yearly review
- Bonus 2x a year
- Vertical growth
- Casual work environment
- PTO/paid holidays