Linux Vmware Engineer
A leading technology company that provides real-time information analytics for the Internet is hiring for a Linux Systems Engineer to join their team.
Ideal candidates should highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail, able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, and comfortable working in a heavy virtualized environment. The company is a leader in providing, telecommunications, entertainment, and marketing. Great opportunity to work with a brand-named company utilizing the latest technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- UNIX (Solaris) and Linux (RedHat and CentOS) experience
- VMWare and Oracle VM experience
- Proficient scripting skills in Perl, Python, Bash or similar scripting languages.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with Telecom protocols (SS7, TCAP, SIP, and ENUM) is a plus
- Undersatanding of security and compliance requirements such as SOX, PCI.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of IP network architecture and security devices including routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, VPN.
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools (eg. Chef, Puppet)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- 401k retirement plan with 5% match
- Generous PTO
- Automatic 10% bonus