Senior Software Developer
One of my clients is a large investor in digital innovations to make travel better, people safer and urbanizing cities more comfortable and connected. They are a leader in the digital world of big data and the Internet of Things. They just opened up a Digital Accelerator office in Brooklyn and are looking for Senior Software Developer to join this new journey.
They are seeking highly motivated Software Developers who will directly impact the next-generation of our products and services. You will play a hands-on role in the design and development of new digital apps as well as improvements to our existing digital portfolio. In this position you will be exposed to all software system components, including the UI, backend systems, database, performance tuning, security design, and mobile and desktop deployment.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Experience building and managing a team of software engineers… Product engineering or digital agency experience preferred
- Hands-on development experience with one or more of the following… C, C++, Java, Swift, Node.js and other API related technologies
- Hands-on experience with web services related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Experience in Agile development, GitHub, OpenStack, AWS cloud and DevOps development practices