If you enjoy web development and want to get paid for it, then this is the job for you. The leader in developing web and mobile applications for parking meters for urban cities is looking for a software developer to join their innovative team. They can pay up to $60/hr for the right candidate.
The team is looking for an experienced software developer to contribute to their innovative and progressive ideas in developing web applications for parking meters. The team is using C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL, AWS, and Web APIs. This is a casual and creative environment for a developer to thrive professionally. There is ample opportunity for internal growth to a lead or senior role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing in .net
- Strong experience with C#, ASP.net, MVC 5, Web API
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Strong experience developing with AWS, SQL
- Bachelor’s degree required
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit