LAMP Stack Web Developer
A large successful advertising agency in Frisco is looking to grow out their web development team with the addition of a LAMP Stack Web Developer. The CTO is looking to fill a full-time position offering competitive pay, including quarterly performance bonus to the right developer. As a developer with this team, you will be participating with the team to build and maintain new architecture applications.
To stand out from the rest, candidates should have knowledge of PHP frameworks, as well as ReactJS and basic front-end technologies. This individual should have experience using LAMP Stack Development.The team is looking for a developer who can join their collaborative team, and who is prepared to dive in with their quickly growing project. The company offers competitive pay, room for growth, and full benefits.
Submit your resume for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience using LAMP Stack Development
- OOP Languages
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Related
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with agile methodology
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) up to a 6% match
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Paid holidays
- Laid back environment with a work-life balance