SDET (C#, Selenium)
Our client, the leading online marketplace for corporate assets, is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team in the Fort Worth area. The company has over 1 billion dollars in annual sales and is a publicly traded organization.
The Automation Engineer will be working to build out a new automation framework for the organization. You should have experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), primarily and preferably with C#. You should be comfortable building an automation framework from scratch, or re-architecture a previous automation framework. Additionally, you should feel comfortable designing and developing the test automation strategy, and drive the adoption of tools and technologies needed to support the automation of the regression suite and new functional tests. The Automation Engineer will also be responsible for leading the implementation of automated mobile and cross-browser testing.
This is a great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company! Only those authorized to work for any employer in the United States should apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in defining automation frameworks in a .NET environment (C#, Selenium, Coded UI, Telerik)
- Experience programming in C#
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio including test manager and WebTest
- Experience setting up test infrastructure in Microsoft Azure and building test automation framework in Microsoft Visual Studio suite.
- Experience with automated testing for RESTful web services and APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Experience with with building an automation framework from scratch
- Passion and self-driven personality with a high attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Base Salary with generous bonus potential
- Lots of growth opportunities within the QA team & technology department
- Retirement plan with employer match for employee contribution
- PTO, Sick Days, and flexible/floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance with majority covered by employer