Senior Android Developer
An established automotive-based startup in a beautiful location in Liberty Village near Downtown Toronto is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their dynamic and high-performing team to help build additional features to their platform to build the next generation of their automotive auctioning software. Backed by one of the largest automotive companies in the world, this startup has been around for years and is always on the lists of best companies to work for and fastest growing startups in the GTA.
The ideal candidate for this environment will be a high-minded individual, willing to collaborate and contribute to a round-table of developers and ideas in order to create the best product imaginable.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise with SDK development for Android Applications
- Understanding of entire SDLC, to assist in Front End redesign as well as work within robust Back End.
- Experience with working in Product focused teams- Product Awareness a key factor!
- Strong communication skills and interest in “doing it right”
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the automotive sector
- Understanding of Web Development
- Ability to work on a collaborative team
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop new programming skills while adding your expertise for a brand new project!
- Work with a dynamic and fun team of quality and experienced developers
- Become a mentor to junior developers and get more leadership experience
- Free coffee and snacks
- RSP Matching, health, dental insurance
- Gym membership discount
- Flexible Hours
- Great office environment