A growing IoT company located downtown is looking to make their first DevOps hire to build out their platform. They are looking for someone who has a Software Development background that wants to help migrate their entire environment into the cloud and gain more hands-on operations experience. You will be building out their infrastructure working on scalability and keeping their platform up and running. If you’re looking to get into a company in the early stages and road map their technical environment, this is a great opportunity to be extremely hands-on!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced Linux systems administration
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Exposure to APIs or experience building APIs
- Experience with Bash, Python, or Ruby
- Configuration management (Ansible preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, or Hadoop
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome culture located in the Loop with a great team and a collaborative work environment!