A software company in Santa Monica is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to work as a lead. They are willing to pay up to $125,000 for the ideal candidate. The role requires the ability to support current operations and to further develop their existing platform. 2 years of Linux experience is necessary, and versatility within the role is important. The office has a very fun start-up environment, with free lunch on Fridays, discounted gym memberships, and flexible spending accounts.
Required Skills & Experience
- UNIX/Linux experience
- 5+ years of systems administration experience
- Strong Linux working knowledge (preferably RedHat/CentOS)
- Fluency in one or more of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Bash, Golang
- Experience with continuous integration practices, pipelines and workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Kubernetes, Docker containers, LXC, etc.
- Storage systems (Gluster, Solidfire)
- Basic DB administration (MySQL, Mongo, any key/value store)
Benefits & Perks
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts