This company is looking for a software engineer interested in working with cutting edge technologies, finding ways to improve software engineering practices across the whole team. The position will be using algorithms and data structures to permit data processing.
You will be part of the identity Fraud, Medicare, and Medicate fraud solutions team, and will be working the top priority projects developing technology for our end customers. This team will be working with a wide variety and dynamic tech stack. Candidates willing to learn and adapt are crucial for the role. A motivated, driven and a team player should be a great fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years’ experience in information technology field
- Extensive knowledge in Java or C#
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, NoSQL
- Experience in Cloud platforms: AWS, RESTful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- US Citizen’s only
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge in Hadoop or related technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Vision, Health, Dental