Jr UX Designer
How would you like to work at a company that is devoted to changing what’s possible in the financial technology space, one that has a 20 year track record of successfully representing their mortgage industry clients and is listed as one of SF Business Times’s Best Places to Work in the Bay Area in 2017?
As a Junior UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute on both the visual (30%) and user experience (70%) assets across their product line of their web, mobile and tablet platforms. On a daily basis your work-life will involve collaborative interactions with the product managers, engineers, developers, and stakeholders in order to better change the way their products look and feel.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of design related experience
- Ability to create and build Information Architecture and wireframes
- Some work conducting user testing and research is necessary
- Work on style-guides and design patterns
- REQUIREMENT: ability to work collaboratively not only with designers but engineers and others
- Lastly an overall good sense of design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Someone with a background in Fintech is a plus
- Experience in enterprise focused companies is a plus
- Mobile platform work is a plus
- Design related degree is also a plus
Benefits & Perks
- FT role that includes a competitive base salary
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Life, medical and dental insurance packages are included.
- 401K is a part of the financial package